Scrumptious Shrimp & Crab Casserole
- 1/4 stick margarine, melted
- 1 cup boiled shrimp, peeled and diced into small pieces
- 1 lb crab claw meat
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion,chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup packaged dressing
- Additional margarine
Here's what to do:
- Pour melted margarine in the bottom of casserole dish.
- Mix all ingredients except for dressing and additional margarine. Pour into casserole dish.
- Top with dressing and dot with additional margarine.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes on 350 degrees. Enjoy!